Kiwanis Club of West Park
We meet at The Cretan Party Center located at 3853 W.168th. St. on the 1st. and 3rd.Tues.of every month at 5:00 pm contact us;
Click on home for Parade Scroll right for more news ---- >
The Kiwanis Club of West Park was founded in 1927. Throughout The Club's rich history it has promoted numerous community projects'.
Current Highlights' of these are;
* Sponsorship of the Independence day parade at Kamms corners for the past 23 years'.
* Support for "Meals' on Wheels.
* Support for the "Bread Basket" food programs'.
* Sponsorship for St. Joseph Academy's Key Club.
* Sponsorship for Riverside Elementary School's K-Kids Club.
* Support for the "Heroes Race Run"
* Supportive of Kamm's Corners' Developement Corporation.
* Support for the West Park-Fairview Y.M.C.A.
* Supportive of Fairview Hospital
* Supportive of the West Park Historical Society
* This Year we have donated a hundred books' to the childrens' pediatric ward at Fairview Hospital.
* We also donated a Tread Mill for the Hospital's special re-habilation program.
We are proud to announce that we recently "Spearheaded" a drive to present a $100,000.00 check to the 3rd. Battlion 25th. Marines "Wounded Warrior Fund". This donation materialized from a joint sponsorship with Fairview Hospital and a host of neighborhood merchants in West Park and greater Cleveland from our musical production of "West Stock" at John Marshall high school foot ball field.
* Visit us often for updates. *
There are no current events.